Coco- Courtesy post for a cat in the capital district who urgently needs a new home

From his mom:

Grey short hair is Coco. He is affectionate but doesn’t like kids terrorizing him (like most animals).  5 years old, neutered. Likes to cuddle with me when I’m sick or napping, but doesn’t like his belly rubbed most of the time. Is ok around dogs but doesn’t like being chased (of course). People across street had him and didn’t let him in so I was feeding him for over a year before I figured out he was theirs. He preferred my house and when they moved he came back to my  house one day, they took him back, but he came back a second time. They told me to keep him. Very low maintenance cat, except for affection here and there.
 
((he is current in shots and vetting))


This is my other kittie I need to find a home for. Both neutered males. Coco shown is 5yrs and Baby aka Evil Dick (but he's not) is 3yrs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog